- You must be currently bowling in a USBC sanctioned league and must be a high school senior.
- You must have bowled in a sanctioned USBC league for three (3) out of your four (4) years in high school and you must have bowled 75% of the league schedule.
- You must include an official high school grade and credits transcript with a minimum of six (6) semesters of information.
- You must obtain a personal letter of recommendation from either your high school principal or your counselor and attach it to this application.
- You must have attained a composite ACT score of at least 20 to be eligible for one of these scholarships.
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale to be eligible for one of these scholarships.
- After you have been notified that you are one of the recipients of a scholarship, you must continue to bowl in your YABA league until the completion of the league schedule or your scholarship may be rescinded.
- The student information and principal/counselor sections must be completed and returned to your coach by March 1st of the year you apply. The coach must complete his/her portion of the application and forward it to the Southern Bowling Congress Executive Director. TheExecutive Director must receive the completed application with attachments by March 15th of the year you are applying for you to be considered in this scholarship program.
- The decision of the Southern Bowling Congress is final regarding all scholarship matters, including, but not limited to the interpretation of information on this application, and the recipient selection process.
- All scholarship funds are to maintained through the USBC S.M.A.R.T. organization.
- The completed form and all attachments must be mailed to:
49 Thornhill Dr.
Sherwood, AR. 72120